We've opened up the for guest post submissions. PetsLess Community readers have certain kinds of content and quality guidelines that work best for them. Here's a list of some things to consider when submitting an SEO or Link Building guest post for the PetsLess Community Blog.
• It must be on topic for Pets and fit the character of our website
• Your post must be high quality. Our readers here are generally very knowledgeable about pets & animals. Your content will need to match their understanding and level of knowledge.
• You may include links in your guest posts. BUT, if they're obviously promotional and not helpful for the content, we will require that they be removed before accepting your submission. Bottom line, if you want to link out, go for it, but make it useful for the reader.
• You'll get to include a byline with up to three links: 1. A link to a personal site/blog. 2, A link to your company's site/blog. 3, A link to a social media account. Feel free to optimize any of the link text in this byline.
• You are allowed to link to other content you have written. But, beware that our readers will err on the side of assuming you're simply helping yourself to links if you do it too much or in ways that are obviously not of value to the reader. Do this tastefully and usefully.
• We don't allow affiliate links in guest posts.
• Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet.
• You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (including in your own blog, or as a guest post in other blogs).
• Submit your post in rich text format with embedded links (do not write HTML code into the document).
• The post must be at least 500 words.
• Your bio must be no more than 50 words.
• Don't forget to include any images you'll need to include in the post (if they're not linked to externally through Flickr or other image hosts).
• Use H2 tags for sub-headings.
• Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted.
• Your post may be also be edited prior to publication for quality or clarity.
Finally, I'll take this straight from Men with Pens, "Our focus is on providing readers with useful, practical, helpful, actionable information that brings readers significant benefits. Be an expert – it helps if you know what you’re talking about! Educate, teach and show people strategies to improve..." their life with their beloved pets!
To submit a guest post, email customercare [at] petsless [dot] com with the subject line of "PetsLess Community Guest Post Submission" and include the following:
• Attach your post in a rich text documet (with links, images, headers, etc).
• Attach any images you'll need to include in the post (if they're not linked to externally).
• Include a brief, 3-5 sentence summary of your post.
• Include why you think our readers would benefit from this post.
• Include links to other content (preferably other guest posts) that you've published.
• Include a link to your own blog or where you write regularly.
We're looking forward to sharing your content with our readers!